- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
- AboutIn this new storyline, heroes and villains unite in a race across the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos.From Avengers Tower to the X-Mansion and beyond, every stop on the dangerous quest to thwart Thanos results in unexpected collisions of fan-favorite characters and iconic locations.Game PlayFancy a game with plethora of Marvel heroes that you can choose from and battle out Thanos and the entire roster of Marvel villains?
This game has over 36 characters you can choose from to play as you progress and earn new heroes along the game.
Each character have their own unique abilities and can be upgraded by using your ability points you earn.
There is also the alliance enhancement system which will upgrade the entire team, unlocked using credits and enhancement points.
Offering various options for difficulty settings and you can play in 2 view modes, for solo player is heroic view, which has a closed up view and for co-op an isometric fixed angel view.
Difficulty mode include Friendly and Mighty, but once you complete the game, a new difficulty option with all your upgrades and enhancements intact, you can enjoy a more challenging experience.
Infinity Trials - These are rifts of mini-games that allows you to enter into quests such as time trials and mini-puzzles. Get rewards from completing them.
The game will also include season pass DLCs which will allow you to use other marvel heroes. The new playable heroes are Marvel Knights, X-Men and Fantastic Four.
Currently there are 2 DLC packs released which is Rise of Pheonix and the MUA3 Expansion Pass.
Rise of the Pheonix DLCFeatures
- Get closer to the action by shifting the view to an over-the-shoulder "Heroic Camera" perspective - a series first that offers a more immersive way to play single-player or multiplayer on up to four systems.
- Play online*, offline via local wireless, or simply pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend, so they can join your team.
- With another pair of Joy-Con controllers (sold separately), four players can team up on one system!
- The drop-in/drop-out co-op possibilities let players create their own "Ultimate Alliance" at will.
- Marvel Dream Teams - Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes - The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the "Ultimate Alliance" for the first time
- Original Story - Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer - The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera - In addition to the series' traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
- Multiple ways to play - Play with the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately)