- Metro Exodus
- StoryThe year is 2036.A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom's story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
The game is set in a post apocalyptic Russia, where exploring in an open world in the day or night will bring different kind of dangers.
The scenes are eerily spooky at night and monster lurk in the dark corners, pouncing onto you while you are unaware.
Mystery shrouds the uninhabited houses and you have to collect items and figure out a way to escape.WeaponsFeaturing an arsenal of unique, customisable, hand-crafted weaponry built on the principle of mechanical realism.Every gun could function in real life thanks to the extraordinary efforts of 4A Games' weapon designer.
SurvivalBeing cut off from civilization is a real challenge to your ability to survive.
It's not just the local wildlife and natural hazards that might kill you, but also the lack of resources. Ammunition and supplies are not easy to find here.
EnemiesIn the ark, many beasts roam the surface.Like the ravenous and territorial wolves, they are incredibly dangerous.Even a lone wolf can cause problems if not dealt with quickly.However, wolves are pack animals by nature, so if you cross paths with them, you'll need to have keen wits and good aim to get away unscathed.Tougher enemies include mutated bear that has a lethal threat to anything near it.Thick bones and tough gristled muscles make it extremely resistant to any kind of firearm save for the heaviest ones, but its thick fur is rather susceptible to incendiary weapons.Beware of mutants who are the nightmare world of Metro.Grotesque, mutated creatures have flourished in the post-nuclear fallout and represent a deadly threat to Artyom and his companions.
- Embark on an incredible journey - board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- A beautiful, hostile world - discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth - scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades' fate - not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability