- Super Mario Maker 2
- AboutSuper Mario Maker 2 brings you lots of fun and adventure by letting you create maps for you & your friends.Get to explore new possibilities of creating unique objects, enemies and maps that brings endless fun to the mario world.With tons of improved graphics, upgradable items and unique worlds you can make from it's predecessor.
Example is the slope, we fun way to glide down and clear obstacles instantly.
Slopes can be steep and you can add monsters along the slope too.Game PlaySuper Mario Maker Legendary UpdateThe Super Mario Maker 2 game is getting a legendary update on Dec. 5 2019.
A major free update to Super Mario Maker 2 adds Legend of Zelda Link hero as a playable character, new course parts, and a new gameplay mode.• After downloading the Ver. 2.0.0 update, the new Master Sword item will be available to use exclusively in the 8-bit Super Mario Bros. style.
When this new course part is picked up, Mario will transform into Link, equipped with a new set of moves like attacking with a sword, shooting arrows and dropping bombs.• In the recently launched the Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening game for Nintendo Switch, Link encounters familiar characters from the Super Mario games like Piranha Plants and Goombas, but this time Link is joining a Super Mario game in Super Mario Maker 2!• Transforming into Link using the Master Sword opens up a whole new world of design possibilities for creators.
Using his arrows, Link can shoot far off switches that Mario would normally not be able to hit.
His new down thrust move with the sword will defeat usually protected enemies like spike-covered Spinies. And with bombs, some walls that would normally be impassable by Mario and friends can easily be blown up.• In addition to Link, the update also adds more course parts and enemies, as well as a new Ninji Speedruns mode, perfect for players looking for a challenge.• Dash Block: Available in the Super Mario 3D World style, the Dash Block course part gives Mario a major speed burst when stepped on.• Frozen Coin: These coins are surrounded by a block of ice and can only be released if melted by fireballs or other fire elements, including a certain angry sun.• P Block: When a P Switch is hit in the course, invisible P Blocks temporarily turn into hard platforms, or vice-versa.• Spike: This classic enemy coughs up massive spike balls and launches them at Mario. If used in the snow environment, Spike will toss snowballs instead!• Pokey: The iconic stacked cactus from multiple Super Mario games joins Super Mario Maker 2 for the first time. Players can even edit the height of each Pokey.• In the new Ninji Speedruns mode, players can take on a timed challenge in courses created by Nintendo exclusively for this mode. Other players’ Ninji Ghosts will run alongside players as they compete against rivals from around the world. The Ninji Ghosts that appear are selected from player data at a similar performance level, so players can gradually improve their performance by running the course alongside other players’ Ninji Ghosts. Players can also collect stamps by clearing courses and redeem them in-game to get special Mii costumes.• Each Ninji Speedrun event will run for about one week, with new courses distributed periodically. During the event, players will be ranked by their play time in that course. Players can still run the course alongside Ninji Ghosts and collect stamps even after the event period has ended.Features
- Single Player story mode featuring 100 levels
- Online 4 player co-op
- Massive amount of additions to the types of levels you can build from.
- Share your creation of stage maps with people online.
- Lots (and Lots!) of Courses - In Course World, you can find a nearly limitless number of courses created by other players that you can play right away or save locally to play offline later
- Endless Fun - While in Course World, be sure to try out the Endless Challenge, where you run a gauntlet of created courses
- Share your Creations - Upload your favorite courses for other players to try out. You can even add tags and descriptions to your courses so people can find them easily and appreciate what you’ve made
- Create in the style of Super Mario 3D World! - This game style is quite a bit different from the others - there are things you can do here that you can’t do in any other style!
- Select A Style - You can choose from some of your favorite Super Mario styles!
- Give it a Theme - Whether you like to run through Castles or sneak through spooky Ghosts Houses, there are plenty of classic themes to choose from, along with some new ones: Desert, Snow, Forest, and Sky
- Break the Rules - You can customize almost everything in your courses - you can even change the goal! Instead of just reaching the Goal Pole to finish, you can set an additional objective that players have to complete, like collecting 50 Coins or defeating all the Dry Bones
- Partner Up - Pass a Joy-Con controller to your pal and work side-by-side to create a course on a single screen
- Story Mode - Play through over 100 original courses and gather Coins to help rebuild Princess Peach’s castle
- Play your Own levels - Create the wildest course you can imagine, then test it out yourself right from the Make menu
- Coursebot - Our robotic friend, Coursebot, is back to keep all your created courses in a safe place for easy access. You can also save your favorite courses from Course World* here to play on the go!
- Enjoy Online Multiplayer - Play online multiplayer with people from all over the world!